Create sustainable businesses in Africa. Transform lives. Volunteer at Village Enterprise!
If you are interested in fighting poverty in Africa, you have come to the right place. By volunteering at Village Enterprise, you can have a positive impact on the lives of people living in extreme poverty in East Africa.
- Intern at Village Enterprise. Village Enterprise accepts applications for internships in our US office throughout the year. Interns contribute to important projects in the areas of measurement and evaluation, foundation research, grant writing, social media, fundraising, marketing, event planning, communications and program development.
If you are interested in becoming an intern, please see our list of available opportunities.
- Consult at Village Enterprise. Experienced professionals contribute valuable skills to keep our overhead costs low. If you have an interest in consulting for us, please contact us.
- Conduct a Fundraising Event. It is easy to host a fundraising party at your home or business. Invite a group of friends or colleagues to learn more about Village Enterprise. We will provide all of the tools you need to host a fun and successful event. Contact Kyson Bunthuwong (email@example.com) or click here for more information.
- Develop a Fundraising Campaign. Would you like to impact a village or a group of business owners? Develop a fundraising campaign and launch it at your school, business, Rotary or Kiwanis Club, church, or temple. Contact us for help developing a campaign.
- Promote Village Enterprise on Social Media. Like us on Facebook and then comment on and share our posts to spread the word. Follow us on Twitter and then Tweet at us and Retweet our program updates.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Kyson Bunthuwong at firstname.lastname@example.org.